Furnace Aramid Fiber Rope
Price And Quantity
- 1.00 USD ($)
Kevlar Aramid Ropes used on Glass Tempering Furnace 5.5 x 5.5mm
- Kevlar Aramid high temperature roller rope is made of aramid 1414 twisted, aramid fiber has high temperature resistance, fire retardant and high pressure resistance.
- Wear resistance, heat resistance, chemical resistance, good mechanical properties, etc.
- Uses: is mainly used for: glass tempering furnace roller conveyor. tempering furnace roller winding. Kiln furnace industrial furnace insulation, etc.
- Low specific gravity
- The product has a density of only 1.36g/cm3 and is lightweight and easy to transport and replace.
- Low extension
- The product has a low elongation of only 3.6% and is not easily deformed during long-term use.
- Low thermal expansion coefficient
- When the product is exposed to hot objects, the product will not be deformed due to sudden high temperature, which will affect normal use.
- High intensity
- The product is made of Kevlar fiber and has high strength, wear resistance and high temperature resistance.
- High temperature resistance, flame resistance
- The product has high temperature resistance, long-term high temperature resistance up to 330oC , short-term high temperature resistance is up to 600oC Degree, fire retardant does not support combustion.
- High chemical resistance, high stability, and resistance to creep
- The product is chemically stable. When it is attacked by strong acid and alkali materials, it will not produce large performance changes.
- It is used normally in harsh environments, so it has a long service life and does not need to be replaced frequently.
- Electrical insulator
- The product is non-conductive and electrically insulated, making the product safer during use and isolating the risk of electric shock.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000Rolls Per Week
- 5 Days
- Carton Box
- All India
No.99, Jin'gu'yuan Road, Luoyang, Henan, 471000, China